login problem

This is a discussion on login problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i log my acc just aftter i press " login" i get the message "you can not log right ...
Page: 1

binky

when i log my acc just aftter i press " login" i get the message "you can not log right now due to high volume of players, pls go website and buy premium" the strange thing is i got bronze premium so when i log on MYKOL to buy again cause maybe payment didnt go it says " you cant repurchase your premium until bla bla bla"

can anyone help me ive sent a support ticket but ofcourse K2 personal as retarded as they are havent responded or fixd it yet ^^

Clear internet cookies and temp files then try again ?

That message is replacement for "You are logging from different country then one in your account" message.
    On account where I used to get "different country" message now get "high volume of players" message.
    Your problem is with "region", not with premium or "high volume" of b.s..

binky

nope not that

support ticked answer is because to much ppl with higher premium are online like gold en plat, ppl with bronze cant connect =/

:P Since when C.S. know anything.
    I dont have premium at all. On account where I dont have problems with "different country" I can log in. At the same time, on new account, where I can not change country and where I used to get "diff. country" message now I get this new B.S. message!!

You got owned by K2 incompetence, same as everybody from my country.