calling clickandbuy

This is a discussion on calling clickandbuy within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; has anyone ever called clickandbuy to unblock ur account? like wat will they ask u ?...
Page: 1

has anyone ever called clickandbuy to unblock ur account?

like wat will they ask u ?

i think they will say to send them a E-mail or something is been a long time sence i did that

i think they will say to send them a E-mail or something is been a long time sence i did that[/b]
    i tried bu this happened =[

The host 'xxxx' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'xxxx', Server: 'xxxx', Protocol: SMTP, Port: xx, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Funny you made this topic, I swear I just called C&B like 3 minutes ago...
    When I created my account months ago, it asked me to verify my account.
    For some really retarded reason, after trying to verify my address and debit card (bank account) the account became blocked until I just called.
    I asked what to do about the problem, they asked me for my secret question (For example: Childhood Hero, First Pet Name, etc).
    After giving that, she said it's now active and unblocked, and then she asked me out for dinner.. jk.. -.-
    Now that I logged in C&B over again, I charged my debit card to verify (They charge 2x Random amount in between $1.00~$1.99) owner, and then you look at your bill/statement when you receive it (Maximum of 3 business days) and paste in the amounts they charged your card onto the confirmation link, and now I'm hoping I will be able to see my bank acct balance on C&B and buy KC when I need it :lol: ßß & GL

Funny you made this topic, I swear I just called C&B like 3 minutes ago...
    When I created my account months ago, it asked me to verify my account.
    For some really retarded reason, after trying to verify my address and debit card (bank account) the account became blocked until I just called.
    I asked what to do about the problem, they asked me for my secret question (For example: Childhood Hero, First Pet Name, etc).
    After giving that, she said it's now active and unblocked, and then she asked me out for dinner.. jk.. -.-
    Now that I logged in C&B over again, I charged my debit card to verify (They charge 2x Random amount in between $1.00~$1.99) owner, and then you look at your bill/statement when you receive it (Maximum of 3 business days) and paste in the amounts they charged your card onto the confirmation link, and now I'm hoping I will be able to see my bank acct balance on C&B and buy KC when I need it :lol: ßß & GL[/b]
    wait secret question for wat knight online or c&b cuz i dont remember making a c&b one lol
    abd do they ask u do the question or do u have to say the question and the answer?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Yep, it must be a C&B one in which you registered your account with. It shows proof that you are the rightful owner to that account, obviously.

but are they gonna ask u the secret question and u have to answer it or like u have to say the question and answer =/

some months ago they were threating to sue me due fraud attempt (i didnt do anything) so ofc i called em to sort it out, but all i got to was some german thing and since i cant speak german i kinda gave up to reach em over phone, some weeks later tou i got a mail saying i wasnt suspected no more and i could create a new acc

Banned

just call c&b they will ask you what they need to know and if its your acct then there shouldn't be a problem

just call c&b they will ask you what they need to know and if its your acct then there shouldn't be a problem[/b]
    it is my accoutn but i didnt think c&b was a big deal so i didnt really rite any of the stuff down but i think i do no the secret question and answer

grrr they always busy!

WTF! i call them and they ask me my security question (what is my mother maiden name) i give the answer but they keep sayin its no that!!!! aq clickandbuy