Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Callmenoob <--- another scammer

This is a discussion on Callmenoob <--- another scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He pretended to be czech , so i was trying to search for him ... he was mine friend after ...
Page: 2

Slide-EYE

He pretended to be czech , so i was trying to search for him ... he was mine friend after some casses around him , all was getting weird and now i dont believe him ...

i promissed to kiluminati to search him or some answers and didnt get so far ...

anyway he was right with change payment info , since u know K2 own all of us and they care only about issues about money ....

sorry to hear that, but u r actualy lucky that u lost only char , not items either....

iiason

i was gonna trade with him.

guess someone else took the fall for me :S.

but i don&#39;t get is, how canu someone take the acount bak, after u&#39;ve changed pw, sq etc.

can someone explain plz?

blueeye

well if some one sold u an account he can get it back really easy..

he write ticket to CS and say hello i lost my pass to email and my pass to char
    i want to recover it please..

then they ask from him the payments info to verify that he is the real owner, he gives the payments and few days later they send him ticket back with his lost pass, he logs into char, and since this char was his he know the Secret answers, or if u tryed to changed them he log to tickets and read them till he find the new answers

he change the email and everything..and u can say bb to ur account.. unless u know the payments as well and u bought some thing new, so u give ur payments as well and they recover the char for u..but it useless war, the char will get ban after few times u recover it.. :S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12