CAN ANY GM(/K2 REPRESENTITIVE THAT SEES THIS) HELP ME PLEASE

This is a discussion on CAN ANY GM(/K2 REPRESENTITIVE THAT SEES THIS) HELP ME PLEASE within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I HAVE BOUGHT BRONZE PREMIUM, BUT WHILE IN THE WEBSITE IT DOES SHOW I HAVE PREM, INGAME IT DOES NOT... ...
Page: 1

Default CAN ANY GM(/K2 REPRESENTITIVE THAT SEES THIS) HELP ME PLEASE

I HAVE BOUGHT BRONZE PREMIUM, BUT WHILE IN THE WEBSITE IT DOES SHOW I HAVE PREM, INGAME IT DOES NOT...
    MEANING - I HAVE PAID FOR PREMIUM AND I DID NOT GET IT...
    COMMUNICATING WITH THAT DAM COMPANY IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
    I HAVE SUBMITTED A MILLION SUPPORT TOKENS, BUT IT TAKES THEM DAYS TO ANSWER, AND THEN THEY DONT EVEN LOOK AT WHAT IM WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SO PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM SOMEHOW OR HELP ME IN THIS MATTER??????????????????????????

good, for once k2 fucked up the right person.

tnx for ur bump asshole

fuk k2 :angry:

cushing

artemise did you use paypal to buy prem???

my cousin bought his thru paypal from website and it didnt show up, so I taught him how to spam in to buy it with is CC from in game. yesterday while playing his prem changed to like 58days prem. it takes a few days for it to process thru paypal. give it a little time

yea thats what they said as the reply as well
    the problem is i dont wanna waste prem days... just seems a waste.
    tnx for the help tho :wub:

Mullet_Mulisha

Yea I had this same problem, but if you watch your paypal account it will tell you an approximate completion date. Also if you have depositied money onto your paypal account prior to buying premium its instant, or it will have to take money from your bank then send it to K2. remember this is good Always deposit money from bank account onto paypal account before buying premium.