Can any of these programs affect Xtrap?

This is a discussion on Can any of these programs affect Xtrap? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Myko , Sbc Yahoo protection, Steam , Counter Strike, Half life 2, or Registry Mechanic?...
Page: 1

Matador

Default Can any of these programs affect Xtrap?

Myko , Sbc Yahoo protection, Steam , Counter Strike, Half life 2, or Registry Mechanic?

Matador

bump

StarBuck

myko + usko?

other than that not that i've tried playing hl2 and ko at the same time :rollseyes:

Matador

I cant log 0 servers and I even reformated and it worked for a couple of days then booom right back to cant log again. Can some 1 help?

StarBuck

u mean u get dc when u click servers? describe more pls

Matador

Ok everytime I login I click lets say Olympia 1 and it says connecting then it d/c's me. I know it is because of Xtrap but I dont have no hacking tools >.<

NoBuff4U

Originally posted by Matador
    Ok everytime I login I click lets say Olympia 1 and it says connecting then it d/c's me. I know it is because of Xtrap but I dont have no hacking tools >.<
    It's not cause of Xtrap, server is full :S

Matador

but for every server is full?

NoBuff4U

Originally posted by Matador
    but for every server is full?
    Did you try when servers weren't in the "red"? If the server status bars aren't full, you should be able to log on straight away, then i don't know, I have never been kicked out the server for a prograb that conflicts Xtrap, so i don't know if it gives a notice, or just a simple dc. :wacko:

Matador

When it is red do you have to be a preium user to log in?

StarBuck

The dc message is basically the non premium message, i can't believe you haven't figured that out. It dc's u rather than saying non premium cannot login. No programs/its not xtrap.

Matador

I am sorry i am new to usko just came from myko and myko never have u d/c message just lag.