Temporary Fix for Graphics Problems

This is a discussion on Temporary Fix for Graphics Problems within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i found a small temporary fix in game for these graphics problems. When u start to see the odd white/coloured ...
Page: 1

sub

i found a small temporary fix in game for these graphics problems.

When u start to see the odd white/coloured box inplace of terrain, names, skills, animations etc. Press F10 and click options. From there on the left click graphics, tick the box "use in window mode" and press save settings. Press F10, move around abit, might be laggy for some. Now go back into graphics options and undo that change.

For me it removed all those blotches, doesn't prevent it from coming back again thou. But enables you to stay playing longer without the game crashing around you.

In meantime do as SavageRaider says and send Customer Support Ticket to K2 about the problem asking for a new patch with the fix.

---------

K2 fixed problem updating Xtrap

kennyburger

what worked for me was setting everything to low.

Sno0p

Well it didnt helped me regarding frame/lags spikes.But I think using window mode while merchanting can prevent the crash/reboot of pc ....