Need Help with people who know abot pc's and ko

This is a discussion on Need Help with people who know abot pc's and ko within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok heres the deal i built my computer a year ago and just the other day i realize that my ...
Page: 1

ok heres the deal i built my computer a year ago and just the other day i realize that my fps are shit comparing what they need to be. I;;ve been sitting here for 3 hrs tryin to figure out how the hell can my system have these specs and my fps be so low. If anyone can help it would be o f great deal

specs of pc are 3.2 ghz proc 2 gb ram and 256mb gfx card. on average i get 10 fps like wtf. sometimes it'll go to 20 but its not constant like it starts lagging again. I had a dell pc with way worser specs but was gettin at minmun 70 fps to 100 fps can somone pls help im tired of stressing and in my task menu ko uses 50% cpu but only 150mb of the 2gb of ram is there any way to make that higher

silverbuffer18

ok heres the deal i built my computer a year ago and just the other day i realize that my fps are shit comparing what they need to be. I;;ve been sitting here for 3 hrs tryin to figure out how the hell can my system have these specs and my fps be so low. If anyone can help it would be o f great deal
    specs of pc are 3.2 ghz proc 2 gb ram and 256mb gfx card. on average i get 10 fps like wtf. sometimes it'll go to 20 but its not constant like it starts lagging again. I had a dell pc with way worser specs but was gettin at minmun 70 fps to 100 fps can somone pls help im tired of stressing and in my task menu ko uses 50% cpu but only 150mb of the 2gb of ram is there any way to make that higher[/b]
    upgrade... ur gfx card

i did works fine for me and i got 4gb ram helpfull if u want no lagg at all

thats wat i was thinking thinking about just scrapin the whole thing and building a diff one

hej

Defrag your hdd and faster cpu, ko dont care about what g-card you have...

The fps depends on were you are, there is no computer that will have 100fps in ko all the time, mine have between 50-100 usually but when your waiting for war or in moradon it can go down to 5fps.