Can I play KO in New-Zealand ?

This is a discussion on Can I play KO in New-Zealand ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I'm going for a year in New-Zealand with a Working/Holidays Visa and I was wondering if I could play ...
Page: 1

angelsdream

Well I'm going for a year in New-Zealand with a Working/Holidays Visa and I was wondering if I could play KO here.

Is there anyone from New-Zealand on this forum ? I know there are few australians but don't know about N-Z.

Could I use a french VPN/proxy from New-Zealand to keep playing my currents accounts ?

Thx in advance

Banned

Yes you can play from NZ. Got a couple of sheep shagging friends that played from there. You also can change the region on the account to NZ so you dont need a VPN.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

You can play everywhere, when you have the secret answers of your account to change the Region

angelsdream

Yes you can play from NZ. Got a couple of sheep shagging friends that played from there. You also can change the region on the account to NZ so you dont need a VPN.[/b]
    I was asking for the VPN cause we re 3 french sharer for 2 accounts. I cant change the region or they wont be able to play. I ll try to find a way to get a french IP.

Thx guys for answer

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

hihi nice angel, so u not gone

Definitely can play, just have to put up with REALLY REALLY REALLY SHIT internet speeds -.-.

P.S. By SHIT, I mean constant 300+ ping on vent, so probably higher ingame, and during peak hours, you can expect your ping to jump to 1k+, depending on ISP and the quality of the line network in the area you'll be living in.

HateMadeMe

Yes, we are not some third world country :P

angelsdream

where do you Kiwi guys live ? Im already in a BackPacker in Auckland, looking for some contacts. Im walking alone in Queen Street looking at a Maori manifestation "Give us back our country". Quite funny.

Definitely can play, just have to put up with REALLY REALLY REALLY SHIT internet speeds -.-.

P.S. By SHIT, I mean constant 300+ ping on vent, so probably higher ingame, and during peak hours, you can expect your ping to jump to 1k+, depending on ISP and the quality of the line network in the area you'll be living in.[/b]
    God yes.. YOU lag so bad in vent, i think its just you that needs to up your net

You have out permission, just give up the sheep for a bit...

Yes, we are not some third world country :P[/b]
    in third world countys they can play ko to

u need internet and a computer