Can only get premium through KESN?

This is a discussion on Can only get premium through KESN? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I wanted to get platinium premium for my new char so i tried to buy it through the pus ...
Page: 1

hatay

Hey,

I wanted to get platinium premium for my new char so i tried to buy it through the pus ingame, i try to buy it and the only option i get is paying with KESN, all right fair enough, i log into gamerfirst and the same shit happens !!

I then go to the crystal shattered bs and can't get premium because the owner of the cc i used can't speak a freaking word of english !! I get on the other website that sells kesn but can't get any because my paypal account isn't verified !

How can I get premium, the fastest way possible? (I already have begun the verification process on paypal but it's gonna take some time and I need premium right now !)

i think u need level 20
    also last time i made a char, the cc and c&b options didn't show up at first, but the next day they did

hatay

i think u need level 20
    also last time i made a char, the cc and c&b options didn't show up at first, but the next day they did[/b]
    EDIT: Close the topic it finally works after having sent 10 tickets, a gm simply told me i had to relog and everything would be fixed.. GG K2

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

bumping it cuz i ned info

ok wat other sites can i use other than shatteredcrystal to buy prem?

can u all make a list?

also wat are other methods instead of kesn