Problem - need to solve weird thing on official pages

This is a discussion on Problem - need to solve weird thing on official pages within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry if its already here somewhere but i didnt see it. I made deal today ... got finally 72 lvl ...
Page: 1

Slide-EYE

Sorry if its already here somewhere but i didnt see it.

I made deal today ... got finally 72 lvl priest

Got all infos so did those 3 SQ and then i changed e-mail adress to my own ....

Everything was working until at evening i tryed to log mykol to buy prem - got window with - Account has not been activated ...

Anyone know how to solve it ? dunno what happened ... i can log into game but not on websites....

Ty Slide

Cammers91

Sorry if its already here somewhere but i didnt see it.

I made deal today ... got finally 72 lvl priest

Got all infos so did those 3 SQ and then i changed e-mail adress to my own ....

Everything was working until at evening i tryed to log mykol to buy prem - got window with - Account has not been activated ...

Anyone know how to solve it ? dunno what happened ... i can log into game but not on websites....

Ty Slide[/b]
    Try Logging In Serveral Times Login Server's Being A Bitch At the moment.

did u get an activation email to the new email address you used.

Slide-EYE

No i didnt get and activation ... so it will sent it ?

sexa

after changing email, you should get an activation mail from k2 just like newly created ones. you have to click the link to activate. if you changed to hotmail that might be problem. be sure you have spelled the email correctly and see the official website about this issue if you have used hotmail.

Slide-EYE

No i changed to exactly same portal ( seznam.cz - czech mail ) but into another nickname ...
    just ty for advices , i guess i need to w8 till tommorow at least since i didnt get any mail from them

Thx

Slide-EYE

Well i changed e-mail on my second char and it works normaly - no activation e-mail for ne mail...
    Also tryed to change pw for my acc and i got that e-mail with key which i need for change pw and succesfully changed it , but still the same problem...

That "account has not been activated" is going to be my nightmare ... anyone know what the hell happened me ?

frostnova

dude..me and you are in the same boat. i got same prob. plus..i'm banned. idk why..but! are u banned to?..that could be it...

i changed also my mail yesterday to a g-mail but no problem i got the activation link within seconds so make a account there and change the mail again

Slide-EYE

Wont change a mail cos i cant log into mykol....
    And no, i m not banned...
    I cant :
    log mykol
    get an activation to my new mail
    I can:
    received a forgotten pw i tryed on new mail which is the right one that didnt get an activation
    log ingame without any problem ... just i cant have prem since i cant log mykol so my pus dont work at all ...

Result is = can log ingame - cant log on websites = cant have prem = cant play ...

Got CS answer and as ussualy they want payment info ... hope if i ll sent it they will reply me fast next time...
    since i guess that problem cannoct be solved by any other way then the CS support team help....