screen freezing

This is a discussion on screen freezing within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used to have no problems with the game untill the patch. It's always been slow loading, but now it ...
Page: 1

Banned

I used to have no problems with the game untill the patch. It's always been slow loading, but now it takes about 5 minutes. lol. I have uninstalled, deleted reg, re-downloaded and reinstalled. Same issue. Long ass load times are accompanied by lag spikes, where screen freezes for about 5 seconds every 15 seconds or so. I have 2.0 ghz processor with 512 ram and 128mb Gforce graphics. Any help?

Banned

First off, need more ram, second off, how old is your graphics card?

_Priest_Of_God_

Actually i been getting the same thing all day i thought it was my pc just being retarted but it only happens with Ko not any other game i play.....Now i seem to be having a problem the game wont let me in at all.....i click my character and the char walks foward and instant Dc I want to play but i cant

I used to have no problems with the game untill the patch. It's always been slow loading, but now it takes about 5 minutes. lol. I have uninstalled, deleted reg, re-downloaded and reinstalled. Same issue. Long ass load times are accompanied by lag spikes, where screen freezes for about 5 seconds every 15 seconds or so. I have 2.0 ghz processor with 512 ram and 128mb Gforce graphics. Any help?[/b]

same prob

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

im fine with logging in but when ingame and running around i keep freezing when alot of orcs/new trees/humans are there like its loading and i never had this before new moradon -_-

Cammers91

im fine with logging in but when ingame and running around i keep freezing when alot of orcs/new trees/humans are there like its loading and i never had this before new moradon -_-[/b]
    Try Lowering the graphics of Ko

Banned

all you that are having the same problem, did you by chance reinstall ko using the newest full client version? i'm gonna try to reinstall ko with older version and c if that helps

C0lt45

i have lag spike problem too but only when i move my mouse :blink: if i use w/a/s/d to move i dont get any lag...and when i move my mouse abit i lag spike... any help?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i cheked oficial forums and a lot of ppl have the same problem, looks like noone have a solution yet... -_-

i wanna load the game faster. my pc currently has 3.0 ghz and 504 ram. do i need more ram to make it load faster?. sorry if its noob question i dont know much about computers.

if any1 could tell me id apreciate it. thx