can't login KO, laptop freezes(Vista)

This is a discussion on can't login KO, laptop freezes(Vista) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got new laptop, with KO a nd Vista, good enough vid card for KO, and enough RAM memory. But ...
Page: 1

Ultra_mage_Jano

I got new laptop, with KO a nd Vista, good enough vid card for KO, and enough RAM memory. But when i'm running or attackin something or w/e, sometimes I get lag, screen gets black for 2-3 seconds, and after that it turns back normal. Can anyone tell me why this happens?
    Also, worst problem: yesterday I went Eslant for some XP, I used Transformation Scroll and DC'ed. When I tried to log back on, game/laptop froze at the moment the Seed guy says:" Hello", or "Get out of blablaa's way" and I have to reset the laptop. Now, I fixed the TS feezing, but te game just freezes now even without TS and I can't even move
    Can anyone help me with my problems pls?
    Video Card: Intel® Media Accelerator 950-graphics to 256 MB of shared memory
    Ram memory: 2x 1024MB

Cammers91

I got new laptop, with KO a nd Vista, good enough vid card for KO, and enough RAM memory. But when i'm running or attackin something or w/e, sometimes I get lag, screen gets black for 2-3 seconds, and after that it turns back normal. Can anyone tell me why this happens?
    Also, worst problem: yesterday I went Eslant for some XP, I used Transformation Scroll and DC'ed. When I tried to log back on, game/laptop froze at the moment the Seed guy says:" Hello", or "Get out of blablaa's way" and I have to reset the laptop. Now, I fixed the TS feezing, but te game just freezes now even without TS and I can't even move
    Can anyone help me with my problems pls?
    Video Card: Intel® Media Accelerator 950-graphics to 256 MB of shared memory
    Ram memory: 2x 1024MB[/b]
    Dell Inspiron 6400 ? by any chance

Also try to reinstall Knight Online Again as it could be a game problem

Ultra_mage_Jano

How du know it's a Dell Inspiron 6400? :s :P
    I'll try reinstall, ty

Cammers91

How du know it's a Dell Inspiron 6400? :s :P
    I'll try reinstall, ty [/b]
    1. Becuase ive got one :P

but i dont remember having anyproblems with ko on mine. Seems To Work Well

Ultra_mage_Jano

1. Becuase ive got one :P

but i dont remember having anyproblems with ko on mine. Seems To Work Well[/b]
    Heh, sounds good
    I repaired KO through setup, maybe will work now. If not I'll remove and Install again.

Cammers91

Heh, sounds good
    I repaired KO through setup, maybe will work now. If not I'll remove and Install again.[/b]
    pm'd

Glad I Could Be A Help

try to play another game that support Vista and if you still have the same problem then return it to Dell

Cammers91

try to play another game that support Vista and if you still have the same problem then return it to Dell[/b]
    Ive Got The Same Laptop Accept With Windows XP And Mine Works Perfectly Could Be Somthing
    To Do With Vista..

maybe and maybe it's hardware problem so when he try another game that support vista and he still have the same problem then that mostly hardware problem, that's easy way to find out what's the problem or he can instal win xp to make sure if it's software problem or no

vista is a peice of shit.... i had it and i had a lag on ko.. i put windows xp pro and ko works perfectly... i can login in about 2-3 seconds.. sometimes faster

Cammers91

Best Be Might Of Been To Get Windows Xp But Too Late Now So We Need To Find A Solution

Ultra_mage_Jano

Can be because of sow internet connection, because i DC verryyyy often on the laptop now, But this doesn't explain black screen as u said when I lag