RickRolled Hacked

This is a discussion on RickRolled Hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so here it goes, recently 3-4 days ago the character RickRolled (Ghala was the old main user)(ko4life name plazm4, ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Ok so here it goes, recently 3-4 days ago the character RickRolled (Ghala was the old main user)(ko4life name plazm4, which was banned because he scammed his sharer) sold his character to KidVan (ko4life name omegaren). I AM ONLY WRITING THIS BECAUSE I'M THE SHARER OF THE NEW RICKROLLED USER, VAN. So once the trade happened, and Van recieved his info and all, Van changed the password to the account first, and then changed the email address. Since once the new password is sent to the old email that was used for the character, Ghala checked after 3 days that exact email and found that the new password was there. So Ghala decided to hack back his account, with probably all the sealed items taken (the ones that he knows how to unseal) and with a new password to the account. Now the account can't be logged by either me or Van, since there is a new password, and when we do the "forgot password", it is sent to another email account.

Banned

mainly your fault for still not knowing to change e-mail first, then pw.
    You guys shoulda been more careful with that account and all the shit that was going on with it.
    Sorry for your loss bro, dont think you getting that shit back, since they dont care anymore if they scam any1.

hatamoto82

mainly your fault for still not knowing to change e-mail first, then pw.
    You guys shoulda been more careful with that account and all the shit that was going on with it.
    Sorry for your loss bro, dont think you getting that shit back, since they dont care anymore if they scam any1.[/b]
    +1

feel sorry for my clanies :'(

btw 2 days ago he was in ur clan cz party it was van or already this scammer ?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

+1

feel sorry for my clanies :'(

btw 2 days ago he was in ur clan cz party it was van or already this scammer ?[/b]
    no that was me, for the past 3 days ive been the only one pking in cz on RickRolled, he just hacked it today
    i was the one that always solod there in cz and got to the top fast

the guy is selling your 2x Lich King's Pride

D0ntLikeAFreak

own fault, face it.

omegaren

own fault, face it.[/b]
    I do realize that I was a dumbass and made this mistake myself. However, he is the one that chose to take advantage of it. My mistake does not make what he did right.

The person I sold my other account to actually made the same mistake that I did, which is actually how I realized what happened to my account. The difference is I am not a scammer, and did not choose to steal from someone who completed a good trade with me.

D0ntLikeAFreak

well, u learned ur lesson now , now just dont be a donkey and let it happen again

Psy

has majix banned plazm4 yet?

plazm4 was banned around the same time the p/w was changed on his sharer of the account who had bought an iron set and hasnt gotten it back nor money from it

maybe should have done a little research on the dude you buying from? if he scames the person who he have been playing with for over 6 months
    then you shouldnt really take risks like you did...your not a scammer maybe but everyone isnt like you! the world is full of cold, fake and heartless ppl and i just got that smacked in my face so sorry if i was a little harch=/

well, u learned ur lesson now , now just dont be a donkey and let it happen again[/b]

+1

Aww sweety im sorry but please be more careful next time, people are bitchs.