Speed Problem

This is a discussion on Speed Problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Last Friday i had a virus on my comp.(it wouldnt start) and after a few times of turning it on ...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Last Friday i had a virus on my comp.(it wouldnt start) and after a few times of turning it on and off it went on.
    Then i got a message of my virusscanner that he had caught the virus and putted in quartine. (it was an trojan)
    So i went to play ko and i walked very slow :S, i tought ko staff had changed speed for speedhackers so i kept playing for few days.
    I asked an friend if he had the same problem and he said no and on his comp. i was walking normal.
    So i re-downloaded ko, like 4 times, and scanned my comp. with 2 virusscanners and it still didnt work? :S
    I cant play like this everything goes slow and i cant combo :S!
    Does any one know how to solve this problem?? :S

Plz respond ty

DarkForceTM

why dont you try to reformat your computer, it should fix!

Last Friday i had a virus on my comp.(it wouldnt start) and after a few times of turning it on and off it went on.
    Then i got a message of my virusscanner that he had caught the virus and putted in quartine. (it was an trojan)
    So i went to play ko and i walked very slow :S, i tought ko staff had changed speed for speedhackers so i kept playing for few days.
    I asked an friend if he had the same problem and he said no and on his comp. i was walking normal.
    So i re-downloaded ko, like 4 times, and scanned my comp. with 2 virusscanners and it still didnt work? :S
    I cant play like this everything goes slow and i cant combo :S!
    Does any one know how to solve this problem?? :S

Plz respond ty[/b]

Well.. i never experienced this problem in KO, however me and some friends had this same problem in another game.. And the reason for it was FPS lag (frame per second) maybe try turning down the graphics, effects, shadows, and it might speed it up... (it worked fine in the other game once we lowered the graphics and stuff)

If you only have this problem after getting the virus.. then its probably the virus causing it.. then i would try re-isntalling the game.. and if not work then reformat >.<

ty ll try those things !

ty ll try those things ! [/b]
    Yes it worked it! Thx all