Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can't log in to game Please Help

This is a discussion on Can't log in to game Please Help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I am premium user and i played yesterday on my 80lvl char in cz ( on Ares 2) and ...
Page: 1

Hi, I am premium user and i played yesterday on my 80lvl char in cz ( on Ares 2) and everything was OK.Than i try to log on A1 and all registration passed fine but after a Window whit my char on it i got DC. Since than i get non-stop DC on the same place!? Loading don't even start. I try to log on other computer and it is the same i try also from my friend house....same. I have other acc and i don't have any problem with logging on it. I wrote support ticket but stil no answer and my premium is going... Any idea what shell I do? Is it some hack (i am not sharing account and only i have access)? or is it some bug?......need help ........Thanks

Yenom

Bug, this is happening to me and 3 others that I know of. We were all in ares2 server and when we tryed to relog to a1 for LW, we all got the same problem. It's been like this for about 8 hours and counting ATM.

Tnx for fast reply i was worried that it is some hack! Well if i get some responde from KO support i will post it here so we can stay informed......tnx

P.S. It also happen to me about 8 hours ago....

BallandChain

Your're not alone.Same thing happened to me and a few clannies.

Shane1911

Me too. Cannot log onto Ares. I get "disconnected from server" at char select screen.

Like Yenom, I tried to log A1 for war and now can't get onto either a1 or a2.

Shane i think all of us that PK yesterday are Bugged i just spoke to SRBAirlord and he also can&#39;t logg....... just hope they will fix this soon.... <_<

Shane1911

Yep - it seems that a few of us in the clan are in the same situation...

MrT

Yes, same crap happened to me too

Shane1911

WTF??? Still can&#39;t log in.....zzzzzzzz

MrT

Did u guys already receive a response from CS?

BallandChain

Nope of course not.

Stronger

it happened to a few of us on C.West last week, just wait it out, was fixed for us in a few days

substandard

Same shit whit me. K2d FTW...., Now to add some gas. I was reading koforums about this and this happened on Akara server and it took 9 days and when they were able to get back in some had lost as much as 30 percent , Yaaaaahhh.

Shane1911

Nope of course not.[/b]
    No response here either. :angry:

BallandChain

Well CS sent me a reply:

Hail,!

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. I am sorry to hear that you were disconnected from Knight Online servers. In an effort to improve our user’s overall experience; K2 Network and the Knight Online staff have been making enhancements to the game and servers. For an update to this situation we ask that you please keep an eye on the announcements made at the Knight Online website and forums.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast