Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can't Login on Gamersfirst.com

This is a discussion on Can't Login on Gamersfirst.com within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MisterQ i got the same problem on 4 of my 5 accounts :s so what to do ...
Page: 2

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    i got the same problem on 4 of my 5 accounts :s

so what to do if u got an old account (>4 yrs) and never linked it to g1 cause u havent played it or didnt see a need...

they ask me for my original email (closed down) and the date i createt the account (how should i remember now? xD)...

looks like i never can login again, hm?
    This is my exact same issue with an old account that my brother already purchased an nt on because he didn't know I didn't link the account yet. Did you or anyone else find a fix? Shit Yahoo erased all the info because I didn't pay for premium. At this point I'm just waiting on cs ticket which we all know how helpful that will be.

my account like you i cant log in gamerfirst when i log say error i think its bug to some accounts

PointZero

Either you typed you made the log in username differant, or your just using caps, mistakes.. etc./

Maybe cuz ur password is longer than 10 charactes.Try reset ur pw to mail nd then try to log into KO or GamersFirst.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12