K2'd

This is a discussion on K2'd within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well most of you would remember when everyone in the server was delvled to level 30. Anyway, my mage []DaH[] ...
Page: 1

dah

Default K2'd

Well most of you would remember when everyone in the server was delvled to level 30. Anyway, my mage []DaH[] was delvled to lvl 30 and relvled to lvl 48, before this my mage was lvl 62 as many of you might know i worked my arse off back in the days of KO aoe'ing harpies day in day out in eslant (the time when you were suprised to to see a turk ingame).

I messaged CS about this and they replied and said "Please explain your problem more." So I did then I get "We will not be restoring any experience." Well? What else can I do? It was K2's fault this happened and I get fucked for it?

Bottom line is that K2 is a useless company and they are making Knight Online look bad.

Everything they do, everything they say is just for them to get more money.

Hmm? Whats this? Stop the lies K2, you dont give a fuck about your gamers only your money, I've been hacked twice and got 0 assitance from K2, Its just becoming a joke.

dear daah,

if you try calling them, you will get alot difference response by talking then you would get through text.

Love,
    gigabuff

p.s. gratz on 70

Rentzusuken

Using the 0400 number is a bit of a joke and really no different than putting in a ticket as you will be leaving a VM.

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Using the 0400 number is a bit of a joke and really no different than putting in a ticket as you will be leaving a VM.
    ok nvm.

xxxJuggaloxxx

lmao calling them is pointless nobody answers the damn phones like he said all they want is the green. and srry to hear that man