can't reinstall

This is a discussion on can't reinstall within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i uninstalled KO and dled the game from the official site and when i double click setup, nothing happens whats ...
Page: 1

iLLiM

i uninstalled KO and dled the game from the official site and when i double click setup, nothing happens
    whats wrong? >.<

iLLiM

BUMP need help =/

Cammers91

BUMP need help =/[/b]
    Where Did you Download It From and using what Web Browser?

iLLiM

now it says when i try to install, Please uninstall previous Knight Online. I&#39;ve already deleted everything from KO and got rid of the ko folder. I used Game daily, Pando, filefront, and nothing is working for the full client download. Help me please :angry:

Cammers91

now it says when i try to install, Please uninstall previous Knight Online. I&#39;ve already deleted everything from KO and got rid of the ko folder. I used Game daily, Pando, filefront, and nothing is working for the full client download. Help me please :angry:[/b]
    If you Deleted them from C:\Programfiles\ by right clicking and pressing "delete" you&#39;ve corrupted the Knight Online Registry
    and i dont know how to fix this apart from Re-Formating Your Computer

iLLiM

i try to uninstall from "remove program files"
    i then see only a KnightOnline with a picture of a setup that is 2.97mb. I "uninstall all components" but it doesnt disappear from the programs list. When i try install the fullclient KO v1507 it says "first please remove previous versions of KO" which i have except for that setup icon. I have no clue on what to do :angry:

EveryOneLovesCammers

i try to uninstall from "remove program files"
    i then see only a KnightOnline with a picture of a setup that is 2.97mb. I "uninstall all components" but it doesnt disappear from the programs list. When i try install the fullclient KO v1507 it says "first please remove previous versions of KO" which i have except for that setup icon. I have no clue on what to do :angry:[/b]
    /Format PC