G1 Credits Disabled?

This is a discussion on G1 Credits Disabled? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bought that 9600 Mega Package of G1 credits on shattered crystal back in September when I was waiting for ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Angry

I bought that 9600 Mega Package of G1 credits on shattered crystal back in September when I was waiting for a new server to come out (lol) and no matter where I take the codes I have, I cannot use them. Maybe I'm doing something wrong because I have never bought KC/G1 credits from ESN codes..? When you purchase that 9600 G1 credit package, they give you 3x 3200 ESN code credits.

I have tried to enable them on a gamersfirst account in game, non gamersfirst account in game and on gamersfirst.com and all has failed. When I try any KC codes ("Recharge Knight Cash via ESN"), even if the ESN code I put in is made up or real, after pressing submit the screen goes white and you would have to redo the whole process just to get kicked out of the PUS technically.

Does anyone have any G1 credits they bought from Shattered Crystal and cannot use them? If they did work, did you try it before K2 changed their "G1 Credits" into "Knight Cash" again? I need as much info as I can get, kinda sucks losing 100 or so bucks to stupid credits, and I wanna PK, lol.

Thanks in advance :unsure:

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Problem solved, lol.