Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Canadian Proxy Ips

This is a discussion on Canadian Proxy Ips within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone got any proxy ips from Canada that have been tested and work? If so pm me or post here ...
Page: 1

Anyone got any proxy ips from Canada that have been tested and work? If so pm me or post here thanks

oldboy

Anyone got any proxy ips from Canada that have been tested and work? If so pm me <strike>or post here thanks</strike> DONT POST HERE SO K2 DONT BLOCK THEM kk thnx[/b]

Banned

ya pm me them aswell

help plx babaz!

ooo

i need one too

Banned

what software do u use where u can pick IP?

Archy

I&#39;ve found one in this whole time, that stopped working 5 minutes after I found it... GG. Canadian proxies are too hard to find.

gotbluntzz

im sick of wating for k2 to fix mine i live in canada in Etobicoke,Ontario right near toronto my friend lives in Ohio i wanna play my fuckkkkkkkingggggg acccccouuunnnttttt help a white drunk brother out

im sick of wating for k2 to fix mine i live in canada in Etobicoke,Ontario right near toronto my friend lives in Ohio i wanna play my fuckkkkkkkingggggg acccccouuunnnttttt help a white drunk brother out[/b]
    well are you the owner of the account?

if you are.. just send CS ticket. they changed my IP for me after i waited about 3-4 days

gotbluntzz

well are you the owner of the account?

if you are.. just send CS ticket. they changed my IP for me after i waited about 3-4 days [/b]

yah man i waited like 3-4 days lalrady its ridicolous like they say escalated to anotehr depeatmern but like fuck u know i pay to play this game but they slack off im gettting sick of it man

Random

Would be nice if someone found one to pm me too please. In the meanwhile, I&#39;ll keep searching for one myself.

pwnzyou

yah man i waited like 3-4 days lalrady its ridicolous like they say escalated to anotehr depeatmern but like fuck u know i pay to play this game but they slack off im gettting sick of it man[/b]
    /quit

this does not rly help cause it doesnt say what port it is...

gotbluntzz

/quit[/b]

account fixed 5 days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast