cannot find knightonline.exe

This is a discussion on cannot find knightonline.exe within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someposted it here before few weeks or 1 month can't remember and I can't find the right solution from that ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default cannot find knightonline.exe

Someposted it here before few weeks or 1 month can't remember and I can't find the right solution from that , I got 2 pc's and 1 is under this cursed :q

So here it goes :

When I enter the luncher and press ''Start'' immediately it gives me an error that the windows can't find the Knightonline.exe luncher or something like that .

I tried to uninstall and install , restart pc , turn the anti virus off while installing , and nothing helped ....

any ideas ?

Great regards .

Banned

bump , plz help :/

enable your antivirus program to allow KO to run. McAfee labels the .exe as a trojan sometimes (for me at least).

-edit

to get your .exe back you need to do one of the following (a lot easier for Win7 users)

-Right click your KO folder, select "Restore previous versions" and it will bring up a window of previous dates for that folder. Find a prefolder that has the .exe and copy the .exe, then paste it into your KO folder.

-Reinstall KO
    Last edited by THUNDERGAWD; 01-12-2011 at 02:41 PM.