Cannot load KO.

This is a discussion on Cannot load KO. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ever since the last two patches my computer is having problems running ko. Before the patch today it was saying ...
Page: 1

ayoforyayo

Default Cannot load KO.

Ever since the last two patches my computer is having problems running ko. Before the patch today it was saying failed to load APR function, I tried things such as turning off firewall/anti virus and it does not work.
    Now another patch came out that I just downloaded today when I got home. This time its saying: Failed to load security module, Please try again and report to customer service if it fails again.
    There is already lots of flaws in this game such as, "Free to play." Just wish the dumb game would work without any problems for once out of the years I been playing it.

up up , my friend is having the same problem. He can pick character, when character walks is when he's getting the error/dc.

ayoforyayo

Yeah when I finally get to where I pick my character a pop up appears and forces KO to shut down.

o.O i only got the delay when i pick the character and jump to the loading page and its hang like 10 sec only talk loading damn @@

Heim4teil

today another message its says now "failed to load KO"^^

ayoforyayo

Yeah I just tried logging and now its saying. Fail to load KnightOnline, Please try again.

lXerol

I wont guarantee this will work but it worked for me on my laptop

Right Click the Launcher
    Click On Properties
    Click the Compatability Tab
    Check the Spot where it Says "Run this program in compatability mode for"
    And choose Windows XP(Service Pack 2)
    Then Press Ok

ayoforyayo

Yeah I heard something about this too but when I go to Compatibility and under run this program in compatibility mode for... It only shows Windows 95, Windows 98 / Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 5) and Windows 2000. I'm pretty sure my windows in xp too so idk whats wrong. =(

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    01-17-2011, 09:44 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    01-17-2011, 03:36 PM