Cannot Load Selected Servers

This is a discussion on Cannot Load Selected Servers within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im sure its been said somehwere but i went through a few pages didnt find it. i type in account ...
Page: 1

Default Cannot Load Selected Servers

im sure its been said somehwere but i went through a few pages didnt find it. i type in account info and it says "cannot load/find selected servers" my region is set correctly. what else would it be? also when i launch game, the advertisements and(background) flower petals go by extremely fast. dont know if that helps

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyS1n View Post
    im sure its been said somehwere but i went through a few pages didnt find it. i type in account info and it says "cannot load/find selected servers" my region is set correctly. what else would it be? also when i launch game, the advertisements and(background) flower petals go by extremely fast. dont know if that helps
    I can ensure you that this is not your problem..
    Instead you should be satisfied, because when the advertisements loads fast, and the leafs fall quickly.. it means that you're PC is pretty good geared.

If you've got a good videocard and CPU and also a bunch of RAM, then you're good..

Don't know about the error message though, never heard anything like that one before..

GL!

yeh thanks, its on my brother in laws comp atm. and yeh he spent quite a bit on his custom built comp lol. but i figured it out, i really dont know how. but its the region code
    cause i was able to log into another of my old accounts no problem, but even though it says my region is US on the other one it still gets the error >.>