Cannot Log-In After Server Maintenance/Restart

This is a discussion on Cannot Log-In After Server Maintenance/Restart within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as we all know, theres usually a server maintenance and at least a server restart in a week. i am ...
Page: 1

1337bOOm

as we all know, theres usually a server maintenance and at least a server restart in a week. i am almost always the first one out of my clan to know it is up. i cant even get past the launcher. other people i know got in but i cant get in at all. this is ticking me off. i know that if i cant log in to a server because too many people are logging in at once. but not being able to get past log in is whack.

does anyone know how to solve this problem?

ipconfig and ipconfig/flushdns doesnt help at all.

disable firewalls? are u running on vista? cuz friend had same problem.. but firewalls helped.. and maybe anti virus?

1337bOOm

im running on windows XP.

last nite i was alone in G2... really like there was no ppl in orc side i was waiting for 15min for my poriest to log in to kill attila cuz i didnt had scrolls

You are not the only one, Many ppl cant login. I keep my login up, and i get in every time

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

boom i have the same exact problem. last time i told achill3z it was up. but then i couldnt get in then i told him nvm... then he got on the server before i even got past launcher. got no bosses whatsoever... it kept giving me login servers not up.

1337bOOm

You are not the only one, Many ppl cant login. I keep my login up, and i get in every time [/b]

when you get to the launcher it will say its failed. if you can bypass the launcher it will say failed to log in or something at the log in page.

achillez already has this problem, he had it a few times.

llJuanMall

if i make ko an exception for my firewall, will that fix it?

I know this may be offtopic but when i try to load ko in my new laptop, it freezes on the loading screen right in the beginning and it doesnt move for a couple of seconds, then it comes back and finish loading but i only see the character data and the other one with the numbers ( loading ******* [1]..., loading ******* [2], etc)
    if i make this exception in the firewall, will that fix it too??? or any other tip?

1337bOOm

zzz im sitting on a gold mine waiting for server restart. and i cant log on today still...

assailent

Aww boom they only let l33t people in lol ^^.(im actually usually stuck at connecting please wait while people are in) Anyway on topic is ur comp good and whats ur net like?

Banned

I was stuck at "Connecting please Wait" after I clicked on the server

1337bOOm

i got yahoo dsl, wireless internet, 54 mbps it says.

you get stuck at connecting please wait because so many people are logging in all at once.

i didnt get past launcher again yesterday.. >.>

1337bOOm

another restart, same problem....

+1... achill3z is yelling googogogo. im like.. cannot get past launcher.. pff. is it just for us people in california?