cannot log in game !

This is a discussion on cannot log in game ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello guys. today, i logged on offical site and be4 click to [Update region.. ] it was showing " The ...
Page: 1

semsa

Thumbs up

hello guys. today, i logged on offical site and be4 click to [Update region.. ]

it was showing " The geographic region associated with your account is: RS " RS - Republic Serbia

when i clicked ( idk why )

The geographic region associated with your account is: CS
    You are connecting from the same region that is already associated with your account. You do not need to change your region.

Its changed to CS. and now i cant log into the game.... what should i do to set it back to " RS "

ty and sorry for my bad english

mjollner

you cant set it yourself, it automatically picks up the region info from your IP, only way to do it is either proxy as a RS ip, or get someone from RS to do it for you

semsa

ty, i will try to do it from mu other pc

semsa

still same.... i will try to do it from net caffe... or from friends PC.... damn why i clicked to that fukin button

plys knk help

mjollner

umm, so are you currently living in RS? or CS?
    if its RS it shouldn't have changed it, only thing i can think of is yeah, using a friends pc