Premium Question !!!

This is a discussion on Premium Question !!! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys well.. i have a question.. is there any possibility to get premium without Credit Card ,, and the ...
Page: 1

Banned

Exclamation Premium Question !!!

Hello guys

well.. i have a question.. is there any possibility to get premium without Credit Card ,, and the kesn code.. i mean i have just my bank card ,, and nothing more.. and i live in colombia so there is no places to buy premium card and that

any idea ??... i mean i can put my bank money on paypal??? for colombia

thx

assasin375

yeah you can hook your bank account up with paypal, and you can buy a kesn code with paypal.

You can ask your bank for a visa/master checkcard, which directly draws funds from your checking account, but can be use in all the same ways as a credit card. Not sure if your bank does this but it is a valid way. Also many stores sell debit cards, where u pay like 5 bucks for a card, and then can keep putting money on it, and use it like a credit card.

Banned

Well colombia sucks.. they dont sell those debit cards.. and my bank doesnt do that...

in paypal colombia doesnt have much options for us