wtf lost 99% :s

This is a discussion on wtf lost 99% :s within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look . first i was paladin , i seend tickt k2 for chang barbarin . i was xp lvl 81 ...
Page: 1

vitor

look . first i was paladin , i seend tickt k2 for chang barbarin .
    i was xp lvl 81 . 99% and gm dc and chang for barbarian but wen i log i see lvl 81 00,00 % lost 99% i make 2% more
    and no lvl up :s . wtf ? any 1 help me plz . srry bad english

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0304089us0.jpg
    http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...25141911ev0.jpg
    link imaghack from my char

Checho

:mellow:

Ive plaid Sk and KixD, ive done and seen you exp a lot... i feel your pain my friend.

Mike told me about this, its amazing how from time to time k2 will do this to a legit and GG player.

All i can say is send a ticket with the SS and hope for the best, sometimes the solution is even worse. I remember a post about someone else with a similar problem where he lost allmost a whole level and when they fxed it he had like negative exp or something.

If any one knows anything on how to fix this please help this GG brazilian out.

I hope for the best brah!

vitor

ty bro

My friend '' Malish'' had exactly the same problem with u.. He made a ticket and the answer was '' Sry we are unable to solve this issue hope u will enjoy the game bla bla bla'' he lost 75% at lvl 81 ..

If you have Screen shots of your character before and after GM help and the conversation between GM and you, then you can post it on the official KO forum and PM Peregrine for help.

This problem happen to numerous players and ONLY Peregrine is able to help you, Customer Service won't do anything. G/L

abdeucethree

yeah ask Peregrine for help on main forums and he will fix it for you
    will take about a day or so

i had this same problem on REEB, lost 80% on lvl 81 as well, but send him your most recent SS before the exp wipe and one after the wipe, and he will be able to help you

vitor

thx guys i have ksc at 95% i will try some thx so much

Its your fault too....
    There are about thousands of Topics where someone lost alot of exp when he get help from gm.

Like: Lost Item/GM Event winner/Gender Change/Bugged Item. All these guys who needed help from GM lost their %.

Well sorry for you, hope everyone knows this now. :S

but its not always when it goes bad so saying itd your own fault is also not good

and on topic just send tickets and hope for the best with the ksc file

Well, but it happend alot of times now. So next time dont do it or talk to the GM and tell him whats the problem.
    Dont want to flame anyone, but you need to inform you about everything what you wanna do in this game. Its full of bugs. :/
    And thats not your fault.
    btw. most time its not a problem to get the exp back.

vitor

Arrow

thx guys it be fixed by linus