cant extract

This is a discussion on cant extract within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i had to reformat my disk cuz of a virus, i went with vista but launcher cant extract the files. ...
Page: 1

dirtyroy

i had to reformat my disk cuz of a virus, i went with vista but launcher cant extract the files. just dloaded a fresh copy of ko so i need all the pathces. i'm too much of a dumbass for the manual patch thing. PLZ somebody help! i cant play ko atm

dirtyroy

DEVIN is the man! for anybody else that is having problems with this shit. right click on ko and run as administrator. it works that way. i spent way too long using the search on the forum with no sucess. hopefully i can put in somekeywords to help some you that are searching.

VISTA
    Can't Extract
    Can't play KO with vista

cant think of anymore keywords :X

Banned

Extract Failed

Cant Launch KO

Vista Launcher Error

Wiggle

Right click on KO shortcut on your desktop and select run as administrator. That will fix it. Then right click everytime or disable the security thing

mjollner

right click, go to properties go to the compatibility tab, then tick the box that says run as administratior, then just double click it like normal ^_^

enigma69

heh just got vista, thnx for this :P

humanrogue88

haha i like how ur icon is ur error msg =D

Hmm, Ive never had that idk how that would work