just installed k.o need help

This is a discussion on just installed k.o need help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey just installed k.o onto my laptop. when i launch k.o its stays in the AUTO UPGRADE where it says ...
Page: 1

__lee__

Default just installed k.o need help

hey just installed k.o onto my laptop. when i launch k.o its stays in the AUTO UPGRADE where it says checking version and preparing to launch game. but it never sorts its life out and wont let me press START , HOMEPAGE or OPTION

any ideas?

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by __lee__ View Post
    hey just installed k.o onto my laptop. when i launch k.o its stays in the AUTO UPGRADE where it says checking version and preparing to launch game. but it never sorts its life out and wont let me press START , HOMEPAGE or OPTION

any ideas?
    had the same prob with a friend, all i had to do is just copy my launcher to her launcher and it worked.

if you didn't quite understand what i said just take a launcher from a working game and paste it to yours and try to run it.

__lee__

dont have one haha ty though

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

it sounds like your having a patching problem, check this topic out. ko wont patch after reinstall

P3rFectioN

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    install all patches from here, manually:
    ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/

and,
    this might help you:
    New Launcher Link - GamersFirst Forums
    +1 you should try what he told ,
    I did it on other computer that I had problem on him and the launcher that he gave there
    fixed it for me (thats what I tried first , maybe the first one will works to you also)..