cant install ko 1.506 on a vista

This is a discussion on cant install ko 1.506 on a vista within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i downloaded the game took me 10 hours overnight, but now when i click on the icon to install it ...
Page: 1

aldino

i downloaded the game took me 10 hours overnight, but now when i click on the icon to install it does not do anything, i tried running it as administrator tried running it as windows xp (sp2) same thing and also as xp with sp2 as administrator and still no results. can some1 help me

Cammers91

i downloaded the game took me 10 hours overnight, but now when i click on the icon to install it does not do anything, i tried running it as administrator tried running it as windows xp (sp2) same thing and also as xp with sp2 as administrator and still no results. can some1 help me[/b]
    Either The Downloaded Got Corrupted

or

Somthing is stopping your running/starting .exe applications

and 10 Hours

Where Did you download it from because Download.com is really slow

And Whats Your Internet DSL, Cable, Dial Up :P

aldino

download.com is crap

and i installed it allready i downloaded another client from gamersdaily in 15 min and i workd, only shit thing is that i get dcd a lot cause this laptop is fuking anoying(laptop from work not mine, mine laptop is gg)