Cant login in game

This is a discussion on Cant login in game within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Downloaded and instaled game, when i type user name and pass it say there is an error in the selected ...
Page: 1

Roberto

Downloaded and instaled game, when i type user name and pass it say there is an error in the selected server

http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=78770910.jpg

LeaveOut

That means that the username and password are not correct or 1 of the 2.

Goodluck old clannie =D

Roberto

Ths mate, but i tried with 5 difirent accounts and its not working, its strange, and from another pc its working normal.

LeaveOut

Ths mate, but i tried with 5 difirent accounts and its not working, its strange, and from another pc its working normal.[/b]
    Sorry tryed to help you with all I can, dont know much about KO since I started 2 days ago again ^^

Roberto

I wanna see is it worth to start playing again, but if on start is problems, then dont know what to think.

Ths mate for help.

So it works from your other pcs and doesn't work from you main one?

That is in fact the regional message you get so maybe the computer that you can't seem to log in with has some sort of regional problem? Like the game is registering one of your computers as coming from Australia and all your other computers are registered as from Serbia or something.

That would explain why you can't log in with just the one computer and receive the region message on login. I'm not really sure, this is just my best guess.

Roberto

ths i will check it