cant login in my first acc from 2004

This is a discussion on cant login in my first acc from 2004 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everytime that message come if i login in that acc OOPS! KnightOnlineWorld.GamersFirst.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data ...
Page: 1

everytime that message come if i login in that acc

OOPS!

KnightOnlineWorld.GamersFirst.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any processes you were currently involved in while on this site.

yes that ID is with special characters

maybe you guys have a answer for me and i hope not a bad one

Banned

You won't be able to log it ever unitl they fix accounts with special characters, you can try to send a ticket about it and get the id changed maybe but other than that I doubt you have any chance of logging into it on the website.

Its tough to get in these old char, I have heard them changed by CS but I have also heard guys never getting help on them. If you are lucky, maybe a CS can move the char to another account for you, you can suggest it anyway.

NoD32

Forget the customer support ticket you they wont help you, submit a complaint to labbb.org //

mjollner

try the customer support, they have solved problems similar to this for me in the past, can take a while, but it will work out im sure