"Your account has been blocked for being a shared account"

This is a discussion on "Your account has been blocked for being a shared account" within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So my account got blocked for "being a shared account"... Everybody share theirs accounts but seems that k2 just don't ...
Page: 1

Chullage

So my account got blocked for "being a shared account"... Everybody share theirs accounts but seems that k2 just don't like me =)

So could you guys give me any hints to try to get my account back? Should I talk with a gm ingame? Should I buy prem and send other ticket?

I appreciate all the help you guys can give me on this.

btw first try to get it unblocked i got this answer...

"Entered by: CS Rep41
    Remarks: Hail xxx! I regret to inform you that your account "xxx" has been blocked on xxx due to violation of the Terms of Service and will not be unblocked. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. Thank you for your understanding. -Knight Online Customer Support Team"

Strider

ah damm. how do they find out it was shared acc ? i know some ppl tht share their acc and this never happend to them.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

ah damm. how do they find out it was shared acc ? i know some ppl tht share their acc and this never happend to them.[/b]

IP logs show it.

Chullage

Anyways after reading carefully the 19 topics of ToS I didn't found anything saying that shared accounts may be blocked.

There is nothing on ToS referring that, so how can they ban me based on ToS? :\

Anyways after reading carefully the 19 topics of ToS I didn't found anything saying that shared accounts may be blocked.
    There is nothing on ToS referring that, so how can they ban me based on ToS? :\[/b]
    its not against the tos, your right, but it also said no support would be given to people who share your acc. so basicly they screwed you over...

anyone know if hamachi would fix this?

Vert

IP logs show it.[/b]
    hopefully thats not the sole reason for the ban, but i dunno how else they would decide.
    sometimes i play from hotels on a laptop when i travel <_<

HalfLife

hopefully thats not the sole reason for the ban, but i dunno how else they would decide.
    sometimes i play from hotels on a laptop when i travel <_<[/b]
    same, i still can&#39;t see how they could know 2 ppl are playing that account. they prolly have a number of bans they need to do in a month or something, and if they don&#39;t get to it, they just find "reasons" to ban ppl...

LDK

yea it sound lame sharing accont and get ban....but then agen
    banning ppl that share account b4 they get scam out of their partner isnt a bad thing
    let start agen
    2 ppl share, Digimon and Pokemon
    Digi scam(steal,trick,wateva)
    Poke go report that i got "hack" to GM
    GM have to go through random crap and waste time in the end realizing that they share account

Solution: stuff u ppl that sharing account....BAN for u
    by banning ppl b4 they report "i got hack" save alot of trouble.

well anyway there always a bypass to this....sum1 told me but i wont say how "directly" but
    *coff* giga gave a hint *coff*

err i forgot who told me about it XD

Chullage

After telling to cs that they can&#39;t ban me for share my account cuz it isn&#39;t in their ToS, they unblocked it.

^^

IP logs show it.[/b]
    yes and no. you know you might have played on cafe and in home... you got atleast 2 difrent ips... but if another player is from turkey another from usa yeah then its easy to say shared acount...

Red

THANK GOD

tolgahan

IP logs show it.[/b]
    aga it doesnt work on Turkiye. dunno if u know we have dinamic ips. if i dont share ur acc international ,it is hard for k2 to notice that i shared it.

Banned

IP logs show it.[/b]
    if ips logs show it, why Tez acc isnt blocked? rofl.. 3 members was playing here (dont know now)

Flonne

they would surely ban me since i have dynamic ip
    yet they dont
    its prolly not cuz of ur ip