Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cant loot Samma's Drop -.-

This is a discussion on Cant loot Samma's Drop -.- within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if its only happening to samma then it must be a bug or smth. I say you reinstall. Just think ...
Page: 2

emosexual

if its only happening to samma then it must be a bug or smth. I say you reinstall. Just think how many gigas u have missed

Sno0p

Lycaon used to give me a box without anything in it (even w/o coins),like 3-4 weeks ago ,whoudnt be surprised if its a bug .

Dark_sith

i have the same problem of all the monsters in-game i have trouble looting Samma i click the box it doesnt pop-up, click around the body and it doesn't pop up sometimes, i just started to spam all around the body till the box popped up and i loot, usually i have my clannies loot it becuase htey don't have problems

silverbuffer18

i used to have problems with abch+sama weird i saw the item and cant go in my inventory click so many times i got pissed logout log back in and teh item was in my inventory was weird only way i get boss drops relogging , maybe its a bug

viGoz

lol lag ..?

Lycaon used to give me a box without anything in it (even w/o coins),like 3-4 weeks ago ,whoudnt be surprised if its a bug .[/b]
    that's because lycaon is more than 14 lvls below you, you won't see anything in the box unless there is an item dropped

sexy Owa

i sometimes get that bug also, kill a mob and the box is there but not openable :P although its happened to me several times >.< ive actually found the best way to do it is to spam the damn box and monster like a moron as fast as you can before it disappears o.o, it works

It happens allot at sloth but... during the boss event in ardream i had exaclty the same... killed samma couldnt loot the box... but i saw the box on the ground.

yokneam

same problem
    :/

lol itxs like a bug happens all the time. if it happens like 50 times reistall ko

now when i will see samma in bowl i wont bother to attack it xD J/k.

next time i will try to spam on his big and fat body ..

proabbly bugged, some certain areas you cannot loot boxes which are yours, sucks with bosses especially

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12