Slow Reducing Spell Bugs

This is a discussion on Slow Reducing Spell Bugs within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well this is how the bug occurs, I can be swifted speed potted or not. For example spells like blizzard ...
Page: 1

Well this is how the bug occurs, I can be swifted speed potted or not. For example spells like blizzard and leg cut( any spells that reduce running speed) I am slowed, I can cure it but yet the spell timer flashes at 0 seconds and does not go away. Only way I can fix it is if I receive another swift, but with speed pots its quite annoying(have to leave the area for it to be gone). Also at times when the timer flashes at 0 I get disconnected.

Things I have tried to fix this, re-install ko. Delete the data folder for the spells, then re-install.

I have another Idea that could fix this but if anyone else has had this problem please leave a post and hopefully I can get this fixed.

tamachan

werid... :S i dont get this problem.. maybe ur skill data file is badly damage or hidden somewhere that ko will load it~ :S

I'm gonna delete the ko folder after uninstalling it so it puts new data tables in there, hopefully that will fix this problem because its quite annoying.

tamachan

I'm gonna delete the ko folder after uninstalling it so it puts new data tables in there, hopefully that will fix this problem because its quite annoying.[/b]
    good luck and hope u fix it

good luck and hope u fix it [/b]
    Got it fixed now

tamachan

Got it fixed now [/b]
    hahahaha :lol: grats