Ko freezes!

This is a discussion on Ko freezes! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everytime i go to ronark land character freezes and then have to relog... sometimes relogging works ok in d1 but ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Everytime i go to ronark land character freezes and then have to relog... sometimes relogging works ok in d1 but once in a while freezes and starts working fine again.... cant really pk with anyone.... when i go to d2 it freezes and never works ... ofc when try to relog in d2 it disconnects.... relogging again doesn't help cause in d2 you cant go to ronark land. i need help with this prob. got 2 computers both having same problems....reinstalled ko many times... reinstalled the vista many times updated every single drives ... nothing works!!! so help as soon as possible... cant even exp to get to lvl up.. depending on bdws to lvl which kinda is boring getting .50% exp every single win!!! will be waiting for solution...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

maybe u have some files missing ?? !! some zone files?

I dont know how could they be missing... may be my antivirus deleted them so reinstalled whole KO works fine now...