View Poll Results: NO MORE TURKS

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I LOVE TURKS

3 15.79%
  • IM IN

16 84.21%

cant play

This is a discussion on cant play within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no more premium and cant login game too much turks or somthing ME VOTE TURKS OUT u vote and maybe ...
Page: 1

Drag0nite

Default cant play

no more premium and cant login game too much turks or somthing

ME VOTE TURKS OUT
    u vote and maybe NO MORE TURKS
    :angry:

Z3non

I love turks.

U might be wandering why i voted for that, but without turks, ko would be sooooooo boring.

Imagine this, what will happen to the good old days where u tped chicken turks into the middle of raon and they ask u : Where exit?.

Or the invitations to the battlefield....

Or the times that chicken turks go onto arena and atack a lvld guy, and then they die in 1 hit.

Or when u used to put chickens in the party for more xp, then u said : Atack [monster] or ban, and he atacked it and died.

Come on ppl, turks are persons like everybody else, and its not thier fault that they wake up early and fill up the servers.

U complain about them not knowing english, well, they complain about u not knowing turkish.

Without turks, u wouldnt be able to sell an item over its normal price.
    The game economy would be ruined, and the game would be all about xp-empty CZ.

Turks just want a little respect thats all.

Would u like it if from outta nowhere, a guy pmed u saying fuck [ur country]?

Dont to on to others what u dont want others to do on to you.

EDIT : If u want to blame someone for not being able to play, blame K2 for their stupid 80% non premium rule, and blame the inventors of X-Trap, for the stupidest anti-cheat program ever invented.

Z3non

Btw, wrong section, if u wanted to post this crap, post it on off-topic.

DarkFlare

hahahaha "i have a dream"
    nice speach