Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cant use full screen KO

This is a discussion on Cant use full screen KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i didnt manage to put full screen mode on my brother's wide screen. i dont think its possible ko is ...
Page: 2

didinino

i didnt manage to put full screen mode on my brother's wide screen.

i dont think its possible ko is too old for that.

however u might try installing updated graphic drivers.. maybe it will open new res. options.

mine GC support only 2- 1280x1024, and 1024x768 for Full and window mode. Radeon support 1600x1200, and also 800x600 (an old card that i have).

so... try it out :X

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

KnightOnline does not support widescreen modes.

Available resolutions will be in 4:3 ratio. Most widescreens are capable of "stretching" the image so it appears fullscreen though.

I have a 1680x1050 screen at home, and I have to play in 1280x1024, which makes everyones characters look fat :P

You get used to it quickly enough. Not sure why you can't go into fullscreen mode though... Can you set your desktop resolution to 1280x1024?

T0wn3R

yes i think i can, ill try in my home later, atm im in the work.

but there is another problem i told you, when i go f10->options->graphic options and change to window mode or change the resolution i get an error and my ko closes :X

i reinstalled ko and this still happens xD

yes i think i can, ill try in my home later, atm im in the work.

but there is another problem i told you, when i go f10->options->graphic options and change to window mode or change the resolution i get an error and my ko closes :X

i reinstalled ko and this still happens xD

what's the native ress of your monitor?? just use the ress that is closest to that

i have a 19" lcd widescreen mine is 1440x900, i use 1280x1024 full screen or 1024x768 window mode if i feel like watching a video while i xp.

mjollner

i have a similar problem. i just run it in windowed mode, but sometimes it works as fullscreen sometimes it doesnt, im just deal witht the windowed version ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12