I cant buy prem..

This is a discussion on I cant buy prem.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, to day i tryed to buy plat prem, but for some strange reason i keept on getting the transaction ...
Page: 1

Hello, to day i tryed to buy plat prem, but for some strange reason i keept on getting the transaction was unsucssesfull, any one know how to fix this?

Hampster

if you buy with creditcard, you need to verify the cc..

Pejpy

Can u explain slowly step by step how to verify my cc?

Hampster

im not sure becouse i never did that.. but when you buy with creditcard you will see red box saying you will need to verify your creditcard after :X

the last 3 numbers on the back u mean ?..

mjollner

there is no need to verify your CC, when buying with a CC just put the info in, if the transaction failed could be because you are over your purchase limit for the account, or k2/g1 are just simply crappy companies, either way try again later

so we are just supposed to keep trying? i hope this wonderfull company fixes this problem asap

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

so we are just supposed to keep trying? i hope this wonderfull company fixes this problem asap[/b]
    ..... wonderful??.... how many times have u useed the credit card in last week or month... they put limit on 2 times per two weeks or something like that

wonderful...^^ any way i havnt used it for like 5 months or so...

mjollner

If you're having problems with your credit card transactions than it might be because of the new credit card system that was put in place a few weeks ago. Remember to validate your cards, and if you're having problems submit a support ticket.[/b]
    just found this on official forums, looks like they changed the way they do it, not sure how to validate though, you might have to look it up yourself.... :P

Hello, to day i tryed to buy plat prem, but for some strange reason i keept on getting the transaction was unsucssesfull, any one know how to fix this?[/b]
    omg im havin same prob ><

mjollner

then read the thread and try the solution....... duh

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

go into gamers first and validate the last credit card it says it when u first log in