[x-trap]The game security module update has failed.

This is a discussion on [x-trap]The game security module update has failed. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have this problem when i click "start" on my knight launcher. anyone have a solution on this problem? I ...
Page: 1

sebbeee

I have this problem when i click "start" on my knight launcher.
    anyone have a solution on this problem?

I havent really found any real solution on this, tried to copy and rename XPva00.dll to XPva03.dll but this gave me another problem saying

"The game security module program is not normal version file"
    CODE_FIELD [01-0400-00000000-039]

thank for any kinda help :P

sebbeee

up

Banned

Start
    Run
    "Cmd"
    "ipconfig -flushdns"

Then Press "UP" on the Directional buttons on you're keyboard...and it'll show what you typed previously..spam Ipconfig -flushdns a few times, then reload KO.

Edit: Now i've seen that screenshot, you deffinetly have some sort of programme running which xtrap isnt friends with...then again, xtrap hates everything..I have to close MSN some times for KO to work.

Just try closing various programmes and see when it works...sorry i can't be of much help. All down to you.

sebbeee

Start
    Run
    "Cmd"
    "ipconfig -flushdns"

Then Press "UP" on the Directional buttons on you're keyboard...and it'll show what you typed previously..spam Ipconfig -flushdns a few times, then reload KO.
    Edit: Now i've seen that screenshot, you deffinetly have some sort of programme running which xtrap isnt friends with...then again, xtrap hates everything..I have to close MSN some times for KO to work.

Just try closing various programmes and see when it works...sorry i can't be of much help. All down to you.[/b]
    it didnt work after ive tried this. thanks anyway though!!

any other suggestions?

Shimmy

Try Deleting The Xtrap Folder So It Re-Downloads,

Start > C:\ (Most Commonly Knight Online Is Installed On) > Program Files > Knight Online > And Delete The Folder “Xtrap”

It Should Automatically Redownload From The FTP Site.

Havvk

does it works?

ultimitkiller

nope it dont works for me got the same error stupid retarded fucking xtrap:@

Havvk

up

try to re-install it maybe will help or somthing

Havvk

doesnt work ...

LinkBacks (?)