Bug amd x2 and xtrap kick

This is a discussion on Bug amd x2 and xtrap kick within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello I bought a CPU amd X2 4600+, and because of the dualcore, my xtrap kick me of the plays ...
Page: 1

o2

Default Bug amd x2 and xtrap kick

Hello
    I bought a CPU amd X2 4600+, and because of the dualcore, my xtrap kick me of the plays each time. Did someone already have this bug? Did someone know the solution?
    Thank you for your assistance and sorry for my english

R34P3R_Magikz

try updating the cpu drivers or try setting only one core to KOL through task manager not sure if that works

What motherboard do u have? I had problem with my motherboard software (nForce network manager) aka ActiveArmor firewall. Try uninstall it if u have a hardware firewall (router).

The dual core is not the issue here, cuz i have a AMD X2 5000, and i got no problem after I uninstalled all my software firewall.

o2

Asus m2n sli deluxe, amd X2 4600+, 7950gt
    This is my config.

When u click the windows firewall, what do u see? Do u see it as ON or OFF? If u cant turn it off, then u most likely need to uninstall the nForce Network manager or whatever its called. I got the same motherboard as u, so im pretty sure thats the problem u got, cuz it took me 2 hours to figured out what it caused this issue, by search around all over the place in forums, the firewall from nvidia seens to cause troubles to WoW aswell.