Change region Updated

This is a discussion on Change region Updated within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, i want to change a region of an acc that i bought, and when i press on it, it ...
Page: 1

iWontHurtYou

Hello,

i want to change a region of an acc that i bought, and when i press on it, it takes me to gamers first and then change region there, and its said "we could not update your region at this time. please try again."

now the guy i bought it from said he changed it last time about 24-25th last month, but he is not sure abot the date.

my quetsion is, are their any other ways to change the region without waiting ?
    or a way to look on the acc chars ? or to check when was the last time it got changed.

cuz right now i cant log into acc until i will change and its pretty annoying...

edit : in last reply i wrote the details

Banned

Hello,

i want to change a region of an acc that i bought, and when i press on it, it takes me to gamers first and then change region there, and its said "we could not update your region at this time. please try again."

now the guy i bought it from said he changed it last time about 24-25th last month, but he is not sure abot the date.

my quetsion is, are their any other ways to change the region without waiting ?
    or a way to look on the acc chars ? or to check when was the last time it got changed.

cuz right now i cant log into acc until i will change and its pretty annoying...[/b]
    you can buy prem and change it another two times or you can wait a month since the last change and change it again then

iWontHurtYou

oh, the thing is, its still got prem on it, and it wont let me change...

Premium: PLATINUM
    Expires: 2009-07-29T03:07:00

and i still cant change the region, the owner of acc gonna try to get me an holland vpn for now, i hope it will work.
    but i gotta change the region

Edit : i got the date, 7/7/09, was the first time he change region, after that another 2 times.

now if the premium is over this week, i can change on 7/8/09 or need to wait a month from the last time he changed ?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

oh, the thing is, its still got prem on it, and it wont let me change...

Premium: PLATINUM
    Expires: 2009-07-29T03:07:00
    and i still cant change the region, the owner of acc gonna try to get me an holland vpn for now, i hope it will work.
    but i gotta change the region

Edit : i got the date, 7/7/09, was the first time he change region, after that another 2 times.

now if the premium is over this week, i can change on 7/8/09 or need to wait a month from the last time he changed ?[/b]
    Probably until premium finishes.