Change snow to grass texture

This is a discussion on Change snow to grass texture within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have searched the forum if there was already a topic about this but couldn't find it Here is my ...
Page: 1

Heineken

I have searched the forum if there was already a topic about this but couldn't find it

Here is my problem, i like to exp in estlant in dark stone party's alot but the snow there is becomming so bright after a while. Besides i hate the brightness it also makes reading the chat alot more difficult.

I've seen alot of things edited people changed shields, armors and i even saw a topic about how to change elemental damage on a weapon.

My question: is it possible to change a texture in my KO directory to change the snow into grass in estlant? or won't xtrap allow this??

Any help will be apreciated

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i don't think it'll be allowed but im not sure.... the snow pisses me off too cause of the green text.... i hated doing aks quest cause of that :angry:

Heineken

Common people i know there are some smart guys out there that can tell me if this is possible and if yes how to do it.

KokoGG

ill try i think i still have a level 60+ character i can log to get in eslant to test

Heineken

ill try i think i still have a level 60+ character i can log to get in eslant to test[/b]
    Man i'll f*cking love you if you can get that to work

Bah and why is this moved from general to tech support hardly anyone reades this in here and this is something that is intresting for everyone that plays ko...

KokoGG

Man i'll f*cking love you if you can get that to work

Bah and why is this moved from general to tech support hardly anyone reades this in here and this is something that is intresting for everyone that plays ko...[/b]

i tried to find eslant snow files but i couldent i hardly found any files with the word snow in them

Heineken

Alright man thx alot for trying..

bumb

That would be cool, but it would be hella hard too

Heineken

if they can change elemental damage they can surely change this. Just the right people that know how need to read this

KokoGG

if they can change elemental damage they can surely change this. Just the right people that know how need to read this [/b]

element glow is WAY easier because the file names and types and there both also in the FX folder i found many grass files in different folders ka_grass... el_grass... grass01 all that shit so many types and hardly any on snow