Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Changing Armor Files

This is a discussion on Changing Armor Files within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can u make a large breaker look like a HB or II if u can wats the numbers and how ...
Page: 3

wolf__

can u make a large breaker look like a HB or II if u can wats the numbers and how do u change tha elemental on it plz tell me, btw does it look like u got a hb or ii to everyone?

Ripper_of_romania

As i stated before,i need a USKO and a account to do further researching :P

wolf__

idk man i jus wanna look kool :P but if ur wep dont glow does the ii or hb (when it works) glow?

Ripper_of_romania

nope

MacedonianSlayer

guys only the guy who edit this can watch those weapons/armors or all dont flame me cus im noob in this shits

Ripper_of_romania

guys only the guy who edit this can watch those weapons/armors or all dont flame me cus im noob in this shits[/b]
    what you do is exclusively client-side,it does not affect the server in any way,only you are affected by these changes.

azetona

what is the Maul file number ?

tamachan

Is it possible to edit armor glow to +9? like from shell +1 rb to +9 shell glow :lol: raptor +7 to raptor +9 glow :lol:
    if its possible please tell me :lol: exping would be so fun!~

morgoth666

Is there any way to change valkyire armors to look like shells? would suck for a solution :P[/b]
    any can help with this???? or there is no way to do it??

snowyfrex

the only thing that sucks about this is once u change something to look like a cs, it changes everything and im sure it looks annoying with a lot of people running around with a cs lol. but is there any way to make valks invisible that would b great.

Ripper_of_romania

Is it possible to edit armor glow to +9? like from shell +1 rb to +9 shell glow :lol: raptor +7 to raptor +9 glow :lol:
    if its possible please tell me :lol: exping would be so fun!~[/b]
    It is I saw ppl killing the rebirth effect on their weapons

wolf__

were u get usko? is it the one u download from cownload.com?

greishkan1

the only thing that sucks about this is once u change something to look like a cs, it changes everything and im sure it looks annoying with a lot of people running around with a cs lol. but is there any way to make valks invisible that would b great.[/b]
    Yeah that sucks. If its only on you then it rocks

Ripper_of_romania

any can help with this???? or there is no way to do it??[/b]
    I highly doubt this one because Valk Armor is just 2 components,not 5 as regular armor...All you could do is the helmet thing, armor not very likely,unless K2 patches it and makes it Valk Gaunts,Valk Pads,Valk Pauldron and Valk Boots...till then stick with this...

vynzt

insert into [ggg] Values (517001000,37,'Dragon Flight Pauldron','',0,0,50700100,50700100,0,0,210,0,5,111,6,0,100,0,180,15625,216000,0,149, 0,0,0,60,99,0,0,176,94,0,0,0,0,5)

bold is code for skin

all items: (no unique)

there are all ron , mythril, dragon etc armors

maybe this is usefull for someone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast