Changing multiplier in BIOS.

This is a discussion on Changing multiplier in BIOS. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The question is how to change multiplier of my processor. For now it have 6x only ;S he can have ...
Page: 1

Default Changing multiplier in BIOS.

The question is how to change multiplier of my processor. For now it have 6x only ;S he can have x6 x8 x10. I cant not find this in BIOS. Was searching a lot on internet and finally decided to write here.

My processor:
    DualCore Intel Pentium E2180, 1200 MHz (6 x 200) after changing to x10 it will have normally 2000 MHz liek it should have.

Motherboard:
    Gigabyte GA-945GCM-S2L

Hope some1 can help.

dadypop

Step 1 : Take grammar classes.

Once you did that, read on.

Try updating bios. It might be an old bios that doesn't have the function of increasing/decreasing multiplier.

Maybe it's set to 6x200 for a reason. By the name I can see its an old processor, are you sure it can handle all 10 on at once? Its a risk, imo.

If u read in internet tons of topics says yes, a lot of topics also shows liek they easy overclock this processor to more than 3 GHz

And when i use Update BIOS it search new BIOS and finally appear message that no new version is on web. When i run it shows 1.10 as a curently version.

Quote Originally Posted by Woby View Post
    If u read in internet tons of topics says yes, a lot of topics also shows liek they easy overclock this processor to more than 3 GHz

And when i use Update BIOS it search new BIOS and finally appear message that no new version is on web. When i run it shows 1.10 as a curently version.
    Overclocking is a risky process if you DONT KNOW what your doing, which seems to me you dont.

Got it on 2.2
    And yea im not a super extra the best at overclocking.