Does any1 have random lagspikes?

This is a discussion on Does any1 have random lagspikes? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have windows vista atm when im playing especially in pk in my combo i attack maybe up to 7 ...
Page: 1

killluminati

i have windows vista atm when im playing especially in pk in my combo i attack maybe up to 7 times before the actual attack works i see priests standing there and next second they look like they healed 30 times in one second... i wonder am i the only one having these kinds of spikes or is something wrong with my pc.. or is it just ko and vista... if some1 can make a topic for vista related issues based on ko i would greatly appreciate it and if you by anychance smoke weed.. i would smoke you the fattest blunt youve ever seen xD any thx for help... uuuu also if someone has seen anything like this before please post some links to that topic sorry im a noob using this search stuff

mjollner

im using vista and have no problems at all, might be your internet, are you using wireless/what is your connection speed. also in vista i would suggest you look up "tcp autotuning hack" on google, might help.... otherwise good luck to ya :P

Brun

im using vista and have no problems at all, might be your internet, are you using wireless/what is your connection speed. also in vista i would suggest you look up "tcp autotuning hack" on google, might help.... otherwise good luck to ya :P[/b]
    thanks i can browse fast as shit now

killluminati

fixed my browsing but.. im getting lagspikes in game lol... i do have wireless..... but i never had any problems like this with xp i could pk fine but in vista every 10 secs i get a 2 sec lag spike its so gay

mjollner

there are similar hacks for vista and wireless, not sure what they are i have never needed them, but im sure google will help try "vista wireless hack" or something