changing secret questions and answers

This is a discussion on changing secret questions and answers within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; changing secret questions and answers possible? if yes, how? :) if not, 100% sure? ;( they are kinda sensitive, i ...
Page: 1

aaa3

changing secret questions and answers
    possible?
    if yes, how? :)
    if not, 100% sure? ;(
    they are kinda sensitive, i never thought i might need to ever change them when choosed and filled, and some of my other accs have quite similar ones this is the problem. just because i might give away my whole account to someone, i have a hungarian fellow from another forum who is interested and then we could do the deal with personal meeting rather than online stuff

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Write to customer support
    Changing SQs/Seals.
    Hello I'd like to change my secret questions and seal on the account "XXXXX". My password is "XXXXX"
    My seal answer is "XXXXXXXX"
    My 3 Secret Question answers are "XXXX" "XXXXXX" and "XXXXXX"
    My registration date is [ XXXXXXXXXX ]
    My payment history includes some purchases via credit card, click and buy, and kesn. The last four digits of these credit cards are XXXX, XXXX, XXXX, and XXXX. They were under the names XXXXXXX,XXXXXXXXXX, and XXXXXXXXXX. My Click and buy number is XXXX. My KESN number was XXXXX.
    Should you need any more information to verify I will do my best, but I think I have included everything I know. Thank You.

Banned

Seal password you can change at MyKOL.

aaa3

ok, and thanks 2 everybody 4 the answers

(hm... the seal pass... if it is now the numpad thingy then yes and i already did it, im just not sure if that is now the equivalent to the seal pass and the old one is simply discarded and never gets asked anymoar?)