Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chantic0 hacked :(

This is a discussion on Chantic0 hacked :( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i post to tell that chantic0 has been hacked 2 days ago someone changed my pass and disconnect me ...
Page: 1

knux

so i post to tell that chantic0 has been hacked 2 days ago someone changed my pass and disconnect me and i cant go into my account anymore...... help please

ps : if modo chantico can pm me plz thx !

Viruz

knux

the account is in gold...
    try to change pass to recuperate them (sealed items)
    but customer support give me shit zzzzzzzz
    i must send from other account because the pass were changed but they dont want to change they ask i must use forgot pass

what must i send for that they changed it ?? :huh:

the account is in gold...
    try to change pass to recuperate them (sealed items)
    but customer support give me shit zzzzzzzz
    i must send from other account because the pass were changed but they dont want to change they ask i must use forgot pass

what must i send for that they changed it ?? :huh:[/b]
    sorry to hear that man =\ did you share the account with anyone?

the question is who has the email acc which is registered to that acc.

Banned

if u have all infos of account u can change password. just make new acc and send suport ticket and will all infos of your acc u can change pass but u cant change e-mail.

And if u buy that account and u didnt change email then a gay who sold you account he change your password ........

its either chupachup or chantico. These both are the pre owner of the acc as far as i know.

its either chupachup or chantico. These both are the pre owner of the acc as far as i know.[/b]
    i seriously doubt chupa took it. . and aside from logging my wife's old char on occasion to see if it's still crap, i havent really logged into game in ages..

Banned Senior Member

Chantico would never hack you....

Chupa hes nice guy ingame... i think he wouldnt do it either

but u never know..

knux

Chantico would never hack you....

Chupa hes nice guy ingame... i think he wouldnt do it either

but u never know..[/b]
    just wanna that chanticO pm me with email and email pass for that i can change pass and takt sealed items...

just wanna that chanticO pm me with email and email pass for that i can change pass and takt sealed items...[/b]
    it didnt work like that back back then. . pw & sq was all that was needed to take care of everything no email address or anything like that.

the email i used to open that account was a hotmail address...is that what is there now?

knux

i need the email that u create for account to do a forgot pass need to take back my sealed items

i need the email that u create for account to do a forgot pass need to take back my sealed items[/b]
    it was created on an old hotmail acct that i no longer have....i'll ask again..do you remember if the acct currently has a hotmail email address?

knux

i have pm you with hotmail adress atm on the account really need the pass of this

it was created on an old hotmail acct that i no longer have....i'll ask again..do you remember if the acct currently has a hotmail email address?[/b]
    the email on account atm is the same as before you create it

Dragonfaire

Wink

it didnt work like that back back then. . pw & sq was all that was needed to take care of everything no email address or anything like that.

the email i used to open that account was a hotmail address...is that what is there now?[/b]
    Tico sweetie we both know K2 will never change. I am glad you have elected to stay away from the gay game also. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast