Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chantic0 hacked :(

This is a discussion on Chantic0 hacked :( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think i know who it is and i can say that i will not still be in this situation... ...
Page: 2

knux

i think i know who it is and i can say that i will not still be in this situation...
    the person who has done it will be have a nice surprise in the end of this week of next week !!!!!!!!
    i'm not the person who can be fucked i dont accept it and never be accept.... :angry:

pitty for the person...

knux

Chantico would never hack you....

Chupa hes nice guy ingame... i think he wouldnt do it either

but u never know..[/b]

i'm not so sure...............

i'm not so sure...............[/b]
    Accusing people without ample evidence will lead you toward the door knux. Realize that Tico no longer is associated with the account or KO for that matter.

Accusing people without ample evidence will lead you toward the door knux. Realize that Tico no longer is associated with the account or KO for that matter.[/b]
    he didnt accused him , he just said that he isnt sure....

and u cant say he isnt any longer associated with that acc. U dont know if he still has access to the email of the acc.
    But i dont say he hackedthe acc or he have access, i just say u cant be sure.

At all this topic was made to solve the problem....

knux

Accusing people without ample evidence will lead you toward the door knux. Realize that Tico no longer is associated with the account or KO for that matter.[/b]
    who says that i accused chantico
    i say in this post and with high voice : IT ISN'T CHANTICO, HE IS 100% LEGIT.......
    if u reassured

knux

if i can add a post : chupachup take contact with me please i give you 5 days, i have pm you on ko4life forum, on msn and email.

Thumbs down

<div align="center">**UPDATE**</div>
    Just wanted to post a quick message to the ko4life community regarding this acct/situation. Though the details of the situation arent important, (I will say that I didnt do it, and found out who did) I do feel responsible. For this reason, I took extra measures to ensure that the situation be resolved as soon as possible.

That being said, I wanted to let you all know that I did make some progress, and this morning I met with Knux in game and traded the items i was able to retrieve thus far, to him. I wont divulge his gear to you, but i will say that the tico char is lucky to have this guy . . lol my poor warrior probably hated my broke ass. ^_^

The main problem i&#39;m trying to resolve at the moment, is to secure the account...i&#39;ve posted tickets to get a pw change (once that happens, i&#39;ll forward the info to knux) and most importantly...to change the email address. (when i sold it, the new owner changed the email . .then sold later to knux w/o an email acct..aparantly it&#39;s a &#39;dummy&#39; email acct. . .it dosnt exist. . and I cant make it exist thus far) K2 is telling me that the website feature to change email address is disabled; but frankly I find it hard to believe that the website is the portal for all K2 transactions (in other words. . .cant a gm..server admin . .or whoever, do this manual change without utilizing the disabled website feature??? I dunno...it just doesnt make sense to me.

Anyway, I havent been the most active on the forums lately, but i&#39;m glad to have been able to help this guy out...i dont know him well, but from what i&#39;ve discovered so far...he&#39;s a great guy!

Take care all...

TicO

knux

all what tico is telling in his post is true...
    i&#39;m sry tico i didnt have time to post yesterday but i&#39;m doing today

atm the half of my items are return (not all but any ))

tico has save half items hope he will save the other half and the account...

i post here great thx to you again tico :P

take all and hope see you IG shortly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12