Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Char Data 99% and Random Freeze and DC

This is a discussion on Char Data 99% and Random Freeze and DC within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stop koxping!...
Page: 2

stop koxping!

Bradshouse

Ya this sucks. I go to log KO, select my char, and it stops loading at character data 99%, if i manage to get in the game, about 20mins in i will just get a random freeze for about 20mins then dc. Anyone know wtf this stuff is about and how it can be fixed?[/b]

There was a windows update about 7 months ago that started the issues with KO... KB923191 this is the update code go uninstall it restart your pc, start KO( when it comes up) and have fun loading fast

BlackWidow

thanks for all the possible fixes guys this sh1t has been crushing me forever. maybe ill at least see a boss after server restart finally as i wonder if there is such a thing sometimes B)

Banned

There was a windows update about 7 months ago that started the issues with KO... KB923191 this is the update code go uninstall it restart your pc, start KO( when it comes up) and have fun loading fast[/b]
    i dont understand that bit.. any chance u copuld dumb it down for me pelase

this problem the 99% tghing has onyl happene din the past 3 days :|

jetsamjetsam

stop koxping![/b]

B)

JustSushi

I have the same problem one time,
    and i find a fuking Trojan writed in VisualBasic ( lammers :S ).... and eat BandWhitsh... and like is writed in VB eat proce time and a loot of ram XD....
    DC and freeze all time :P

P.D.: format c: is the windows way to fix any problem

Banned

so how do i get rid of it ... coz itsd only happened in past 3 days .. so its looking liek a trojan

JustSushi

I use "process explorer" to find any suspicius program runing in my computer, and first i try locate and deleted by hand... after i run OnlineAntivirus, like Kaspersky... and if nothing works, start whit linux, and clean up my windows XD or just format c :S is not nice format all time u have a problem, but windows is not the best SO, and whit the time, get worst...

Darkn3ssFalls

finally fixed, atleast i think, it's worked today all the time i tried to login. all i did was at the startup screen, i clicked options, changed the patch number to 1500, logged game, logged out, changed it back to 1473? or w/e the current patch is, and it has worked ever since. so hopefully it can do the same for you.[/b]
    Well, I didn't think this would help at all because even if you change the number to 1500, it never shows in the game and when you run the options again, the number changes to the correct patch on it's own. But because I was really mad after spending hours logging in, I gave it a try.. Changed the number few times, restarted pc and I logged within 20 seconds, yay! Been 3 days since I did this and my game always loaded fast. Maybe it was a luck, maybe not.. Anyway I'm happy and my nerves are getting better too :lol:

XxNan0xX

my friend got the same prob, he reinstall and it works ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12